So . . . That အလြန္... ေသာေၾကာင့္

    Author: Unknown Genre: »
    Rating



                       So . . . That  အလြန္... ေသာေၾကာင့္

    1. very ပါလွ်င္ ျဖဳတ္၍ so ထည့္ပါ။ မပါလွ်င္ adj (သို႔) adv ေရွ႕မွ so ထည့္ပါ။
    2. ဝါက်ႏွစ္ေၾကာင္းၾကားတြင္ that ခံ၍ ဆက္ပါ။

    eg. I am very tired. I can't walk any more.
          I am so tired that I can't walk any more.


    Exercise

    1. It is very dark. I can't see anything.
        ............................................................ 

    2. It rained very heavily. All the fields were flooded.
        ........................................................................

    3. He was very clever. Nobody could beat him.
        .............................................................

    4. This shirt is very old. I can't wear it any more.
        .........................................................................

    5.  The road is very slippery. We can't walk along it.
          .......................................................................

    6. This problem is very easy. A child can understand it.
        ...........................................................................

    7. This problem is very difficult. I can't explain it.
        ............................................................................

    Leave a Reply